¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

The World of The Shamen

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)

AutorMensaje
fier

The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Empty
MensajeTema: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeMar Jun 05, 2012 7:43 am

from this japanese link

No-Man ‎– Days In The Trees
Label:
Nippon Columbia – COCY-5157
Format:
CD, EP
Japan
Released:
Genre:
Electronic, Rock
Style:
Leftfield, Prog Rock, Ambient
TracklistHide Credits▼
1 Days In The Trees (Mahler) 6:26
2 Days In The Trees (Bach) 1:28
3 Days In The Trees (Arthur Askey)
Remix [Uncredited] – Shamen, The
4:02
4 Days In The Trees (Ives) 3:12
5 Days In The Trees (Bartok) 6:20
6 Days In The Trees (Reich) 2:35
Credits▼
Artwork By [Cover Design] – Me Company & Tim Bowness
Performer – Ben Coleman, Tim Bowness
Performer, Producer, Engineer – Steven Wilson
Photography – Max Hunn
Invitado

The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeMiér Jun 20, 2012 4:21 am

Surprised Hahaha, I feel so stupid! Embarassed

I had looked at this post and seen the information about the remix but no hyperlink so I assumed that you had just found out about this CD and were making us aware of it. I did some searching but couldn't find a working download. It seemed that even No Man fans on websites find it very hard to track down this CD and the Arthur Askey Mix, but, after much searching, I finally found a download from an obscure Japanese site! Great, I'll go and put it up on the forum... Log in and go to post, oh look, there is a link to the same Japanese site Laughing Embarassed Laughing Embarassed

Anyway, I had never heard of this of course and wonder who discovered that it was actually The Shamen who remixed the Arthur Askey version?

It is nice to hear with some mellow beats and a few acid synths. I suppose the stardom of the Boss Drum era left less time to continue with much remixing...

Última edición por Ed el Miér Jun 20, 2012 4:40 am, editado 1 vez
fier

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeMiér Jun 20, 2012 4:32 am

Ed, thanks for the notes & link, but in the first post of this topic is post the link to download full the EP of 'No Man' where it appears the remix of The Shamen.

In the official site of No Man, in his discography, offers information that The Shamen from this remix.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeMiér Jun 20, 2012 4:35 am

Yeah, that was what I was saying fier, I hadn't seen the link as I wasn't logged in when I first looked at the post - stupid really as the section is called Shamen Links! When I logged in to post it, I could of course see the link! Embarassed

How long did it take you to find the strange Japanese site?
fier

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeMiér Jun 20, 2012 4:41 am

I took a long time looking, and being a limited edition for Japan, the only search area should be between Japanese friends.

Razz
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeLun Oct 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Has this link been removed? I have been looking all over this page for it to no avail Sad
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeLun Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm

ok found the link after posting, which brings me to a chinese cloud sharing site... which asks me to login is there a username/password available to login? I can't read chinese to register
fier

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeLun Oct 22, 2012 5:51 pm

You have a few days to download the remix of The Shamen, which I imagine is the most searched (because it was only published in Japan)

Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeLun Oct 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Cannot find the link please help! Smile Smile
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeLun Oct 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Sorry guys just found it! Embarassed
fier

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitimeLun Oct 22, 2012 10:36 pm

tmc101 escribió:
Cannot find the link please help! Smile Smile

when you login, the link in the post you out automatically.
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)   The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen) Icon_minitime

The very rare remix of The Shamen: No-Man 'Days In The Trees' (Arthur Askey) (Remix by The Shamen)
Página 1 de 1.